NFT Farming allows Gravis Big Bang Round NFT holders to farm GRVS tokens on the BSC network.
To start farming please do the following steps:
- Go to the NFT farming page located at https://nftfarming.gravis.finance/?network=56
2. Connect your wallet. Please ensure that you connect the address that holds Big Bang NFTs.
3. (Optional) Add a custom token to your wallet to see your balance.
4. Select the Binance Smart Chain main network.
5. Choose a pool that you bought a card from and approve the NFT transfer.
6. Click ‘Start farming’.
7. Select the number of cards you want to stake and confirm staking in the interface and in your wallet. If you have cards from more than one pool then do it for each eligible pool.
8. Congratulations! You successfully start farming. You can see the farming progress on the farming page.
- You will be able to claim farmed GRVS tokens when the Public Round starts. Please check the farming page and our media resources for the start date.
- Remember that claiming rewards from Believer and Advocate pools has consequences:
a. Claiming rewards from the Believer pool before your card starts farming bonus tokens disables the bonus farming for that card.
b. Claiming rewards from the Believer pool after your card starts farming bonus tokens stops the bonus farming for that card.
c. Claiming rewards from the Advocate pool before your card starts farming bonus tokens sets the farming speed for that card to nominal.
3. You will be able to farm the nominal amount of GRVS token for every one of your cards in any case.
You can read the detailed info for each pool by pressing the ‘Details’ button.
Thank you for being an early supporter and happy NFT farming!
And one more little thing… We heard the community and made special farming cards that allow you to keep your original Big Bang NFTs. The new ones are already in your wallet so you can keep the original ones and enjoy them. Please note that the original cards cannot be used for farming or selling but you can transfer them to any other address as a gift.